Six excellent talks by Diarmuid O'Murchu based on the scholarly study of our seven-million-year evolutionary story, this module explores the implications of naming and integrating our identity as Earthlings; along with the ensuing responsibilities that arise from this expanded understanding of our human identity.
- Talk 1&2: Our Evolving Human Story, grounded in the sacredness of Creation.
- Talk 3&4: How our Creative God Incarnates in our evolving world and in our long human story.
- Talk 5&6: New horizons for understanding our Christian faith arising from multidisciplinary research today.
- There are also handouts and power points to accompany these talks. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require them.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!