Recorded live in Ireland.
Stephen J. Costello, Ph.D. is a philosopher, business consultant, practising logotherapist/existential analyst, the founder and director of the Viktor Frankl Institute of Ireland, and a bestselling author. viktorfranklireland.com
Over the course of his career, he has addressed two parliaments, given over eighty keynote addresses, and published over ten books. He is much sought after as a speaker in the areas of work and wellness, meaning and mental health.
Logotherapy is a scientifically based school of psychotherapy, based on the belief that the search for meaning even amidst misery can constitute a potential solution to human suffering. Meaning can be found by creating a work, loving someone, or adopting a modified attitude toward inevitable suffering.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!