In these two inspiring recordings, John Callanan really captures the essence and spirit of Tony de Mello, who was a great teacher who constantly challenged himself, the world within which he lived and those he came into contact with.
De Mello said that our security does not lie in thoughts or ideas, no matter how profound. Neither does it lie in traditions - no matter how hallowed. Security can only reside in an attitude of mind and a readiness to reflect deeply.
Callanan examines different types of meditation and fantasy prayer; styles of reflection that De Mello used with his audiences; getting life into focus; pain and failure in our lives. These recordings are an attempt to give those who search, those who think and those who suffer, some food for thought.
Talk 1: The Bird. Meeting Christ at a riverside place.
Talk 2: The Mirror. The prodigal son & accepting myself.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!