Into the desert: The contemplative face of new monasticism.
What does it mean to enter the desert, to dwell there, either by choice or necessity? How can journeying into the desert help one to rediscover a long forgotten depth of soul and a potential for a life-altering transformation.
In this 3 talk series we will consider the significance of the desert - both as a distinctive geographical place and as a resonant metaphor, for our contemporary efforts to reimagine and deepen contemplative life and practice.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!