Recorded live in Ireland with New Monasticism Ireland. Three talks with Christine Valters Paintner.
In this recording, we dive into the richness of the Celtic Spiritual tradition and consider what gifts it has to offer to our world today. In particular, it will focus our time on exploring three Celtic Spiritual practices - Peregrinatio, Encircling and three essential things - and how they might enrich our practice of listening to the sacred stories of others. We will also be celebrating stories of some of the Irish saints, engaging in the practices, listening to and writing poems, bringing our bodies to prayer through song and movement, and sharing what we discover along the way.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!