Recorded Live in Ireland.
Seven Separate talks.
In the early centuries of Christianity, when scholars were trying to explain the nature of God, they used the Greek word, Perichoresis, which meant, dancing. They did not say that God, Father and Holy Spirit was like a dance, but that God was the dance itself.
Holding this image and basing her reflections on Scripture, especially Psalm 85V10, Ruth invites us in this recording to join the dance of reconciliation.
Our dancing partners are Mercy, Justice, truth and Peace.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!