Recorded live in Dublin, Ireland. (Eucharistic Congress)
In this recording Fr Sean unearths the main characteristics of Celtic Spirituality and the traditional paths to God which the people of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Brittany have toiled over the centuries. He also discusses their origins from central and southern Germany to the salt mines in austria.
He brings alive how they lived and their skills with iron works and love of horses. This is a truly inspiring and humorous walk through the Celtic history.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!