Recorded live in All Hallows College, Dublin.
This talk focuses on Spiritual Care as a part of health care. Considers that Spiritual care needs to be seen as a generic competency shared by all health professionals and that nurses, doctors, psychotherapists, social workers and health professionals all have a role to play where the basic spiritual needs and wishes of their patients are concerned.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!