Recorded live in Ireland with Rev Martin Laird.
In this series of three talks, we often think that our practice of meditation will get rid of distractions or somehow keep them at bay. But even this thought is itself a distraction. In this talk Rev. Martin will discuss how the practice of meditation does not get rid of thoughts but changes our relationship with them. He encourages us to keep the whole process as simplistic as possible as we encounter our journey. We can move from being a victim of these thoughts to being a silent witness but gradually the power of their grip on our attention loosens to the point that they become completely transparent.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!