Recorded live in Ireland, Fr Jack Finnegan delivers two talks on the following:
. What kind of experience is at work when we come into Eucharistic presence?
. What makes us come alive?
. What unbinds us like Lazarus?
. The answer is divine aliveness! Eucharist brings alive the text in Isaiah 37.31 "take root downward and bear fruit upward".
We need to be fed on Christ's lavish bounty.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!