A series of three talks by Sarah Sviri.
Sara Sviri is a Professor (Emerita) at the Department of Arabic and the Department of Comparative Religions at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Formerly, she taught at Tel Aviv University, at the Department of Hebrew and Jewish Studies University College London and at the University of Oxford and, for a short period, at Ben Gurion University
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!