Recorded live in Dublin, Ireland with Dr Austin Ivereigh, Prof Francis Campbell, Senator Ronan Mullen, Maria Steen, Cora Sherlock, Breda O'Brien and Michael Kelly.
This four talk conference on "How to Defend the Faith Without Raising Your Voice" answers some of the most common criticisms of Catholicism and helps Catholics and non-Catholics alike to understand where the Church is coming from on controversial topics like abortion, euthanasia, same-sex marriage and the use of condoms in the fight against HIV. It aims to re-frame the debate to help people understand why the Church teaches what it does and equips Catholics to defend their beliefs in a calm and rational way.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!