The goal of these recordings is to promote Lectio Divina, especially by clarifying it's practice, theory and relationship to historical criticism.
These lectures are intended to bring together Christians interested in scripture, especially scripture scholars, Clergy, Bishops, catechists, teachers and lay readers of the bible.
Talk 1: Ways of reading the bible
Talk 2: The method of Michel de Verteuil
Talk 3: The challenge in an academic setting
Talk 4: The challenge in parish and pastoral settings
Talk 5: Promoting the pastoral biblical apostolate worldwide
Talk 6: Toward a synthesis: Accept useful scientific history; then treat the biblical text as Lectio Divina, as art that speaks to people's lives.
Talk 7: Reading the Bible to make sense of our Times Part 1
Talk 8: Reading the Bible to make sense of our Times Part 2
Talk 9: Reading the Bible to make sense of our Times Part 3
Talk 10: Reading the Bible to make sense of our Times Part 4
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!