Whilst practising mindfulness of the breath there is awareness of the process of thinking and of emotions.
Mindfulness refers to intentionally being present in the present moment with acceptance and non-judgement.
In this two talk set Sr Gina explains that breathing is the most important connection between body and consciousness.
Talk 1: Do not miss your appointment with Life
Talk 2: Arrive in the present moment
Sr Gina is a senior teacher and abbottess at one of the hamlets thatv make up plum village - the meditation centre of the vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hnnh.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!