The aim of these recordings is to provide a global platform in which scholars and practitioners can consider the role of spirituality in education. These talks will be of particular interest to those who wish to explore the evolving role of mindfulness and meditation in educational settings.
Talk 1: The blissful brain - Dr Shanida Nataraja
What neuroscience can tell us about the effect of meditation on improving your concentration, memory and decision making.
Talk 2: The science delusion - Professor Rupert Sheldrake
Is it time to deconstruct the assumptions and dogmas of science and to acknowledge the place of spirituality in human experience.
Talk 3: The empathetic mind - Dr. Marian de Souza
Exploring the role of education in helping children and young people discover their empathetic natures.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!