Recorded live in Ireland with Prof Paul Gilbert OBE and Brother Richard Hendrick OFM Cap as part of the Mindfulness series.
This recording of four talks is equally relevant to psychologists, neuroscientists, health, social care and teaching professionals as well as mindful practitioners, counsellors and therapists. In fact, anyone interested in the topis will find this recording stimulating, informative and useful for daily living.
Participants will discover:
How Compassion can promote better physical and mental health.
Mindful self compassion is accessible to everyone.
The centrality of Compassion as a necessary goal on a Mindful Journey.
Possibilities of using Compassion focusing in different types of therapy.
1. Select/click on the product you wish to buy in Digital Downloads
2. Click on the Pay/Buy icon
3. Fill in your payment details.
4. You will then receive email confirmation of your purchase and your audio files which will go directly to your email address.
5. Click on the “File” and it will automatically download to your Downloads folder, ready to play. Enjoy!!